Thursday, January 3, 2008

GeT LoW VaNeSsA Ft. ZaC [[ZaNeSsA]] DEDiCATED TO DYLAN :]

Duration: 04:45 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-02 22:54:09
User: HeadstrongLover707
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

vanessa  hudgens  get  low  flo  rida  featuring  pain  rap  zac  efron  zanessa  troyella  come  back  dance  say  fun  

Description:

OH MY GOD GRR This was so hard and annoying to make. Windows Movie Maker probably froze around 30 times, no joke. So, I became kinda frusterated with this, L0L! But it turned out so amazing!!! Which i rarely say about my videos!!!! I LOVE how it turned out. I think you can see the hard work I put into it! I also really tried to mess with effects, which I never do, ha ha! And that turned out pretty cool too!!! So, I'd appreciate it if you commented and rated, and even told your friends! Cause I'd LOVE to have an honor for this!!! I think it deserves it. And the weirdest thing is, I don't know why I wanted to perfect it so much, cause I don't even like Zanessa, L0L! I make Zanessa videos cause its so much easier to find clips. I'm a Zashley fan! L0L! But whatever! Hope you enjoy the video!!! Please comment and rate!!! Song: Get Low Artist: Flo Rida ~Kayla :] P.S. This video has style! So I put it under the category howto & Style, L0L! What can I say? I WANT AN HONOR!!! L0L! But it does have style, don't ya think? Yes, this is dedicated to you Dylan. [[HSMFantastic]] Thanks for being so nice latley, your always just so nice and you love Zanessa, and more importantly Vanessa, so this is for you, L0L! 0_0 I wrote a lot 0_0


Other Video Blog Entries

Paul Anka Remember Diana
(www.burakfan.ile.biz) 4.Bölüm Fragmani
WAR
COMERCIAL TELETON 2007 RBD
Adrenaline Pk Trip
Hallelujah (cover)
kingdom hearts w/ last resort
Ashley, Vanessa, Miley, Raven, Cheetah Girls
brian and jake
kingdom hearts w/ final hour
me n div
WICKED - What Is This Feeling? Kerry Ellis & Sarah E 8th Dec
The Spice girls vancouver
The Cove Neighborhood in The Woodlands Texas
Lvl 37 killing lvl 83 dragon! (elvarg) Omfg!!!
pagliacci-leoncavallo-vesti la guibba
Goldeneye N64 Silo DLTK (TAS)
Preparacion para discursos
Too much time
ROCIO DURCAL - DESAIRES


 

No comments: