Tuesday, December 11, 2007

OPM oldie - BOY ( Manila Sound )

Duration: 05:44 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-05 06:48:27
User: worship999
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

opm  boy  philippine  pinoy  pinay  filipino  donna  cruz  tagalog  philippines  kwon  sang  woo  korea  china  japan  pop  Manila  sound  

Description:

Original Philippine music - BOY This was the song that introduced me to Filipino music many years ago. When I visited Manila in the Philippines, I specially went to the largest shopping centre to buy the CDs of the songs I heard.....and the sales-lady was able to pick out all the songs I requested, although I was unable to name the singer...expert service! My sincere apologies if the words are incorrect. I would like to upload more from my collection, but I am hindered by the lack of knowledge of the language. I have however, uploaded Dahil Sa Yo by the Lettermen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYEGT38F6gI

Comments

blueharajukugroom ::: Favorites  2007-10-13 01:40:26

ive been looking for this song for ages! i heard the revived version, though, and the lyrics are altered.. thanks for putting this up. can i somehow ask for this music? ill put it in my ipod...
__________________________________________________
ajjid ::: Favorites  2007-10-16 02:17:41

amazing! this song was just forgotten but now that i found it again, i remember my past----good or bad. thanks, worship999!
__________________________________________________
youmustlisten ::: Favorites  2007-10-18 07:09:55

yes! cherry gil. the original ang much better version.
__________________________________________________
greatmazinger72 ::: Favorites  2007-11-25 21:08:08

si lavinia arguelles!
__________________________________________________
strfruit ::: Favorites  2007-12-03 20:38:19

mas maganda ang version ni cherie gil (original), at baket inchek yung mga nasa pikchur ?!?
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Comfest Blasphemy Challenge
tenacious D cover
Amc Eagle
Sasuke X Sakura - I Dont Wanna Fall In Love
St. Lungitics - WashU Bhangra
Gaara and Sakura Beauty and the Beast
East Joppa Rd and Mylander Rd
Halo Theme Performed Live!
Charmed Season 4 Credits
Banana Malibu Contest
Schlägerrei
Nirvana - Pennyroyal Tea (Unplugged In New York)
Roisin Murphy - You Know Me Better (Live)
CTR: Tiger Temple
Dead on the dance floor
11:11 Sightings and Mayan Calender 2012
Pedobear
Lets Petition YouTube Against Haters!!
Giappone: Osaka 05
Why Windward?


 

No comments: